PRESSURE CALIBRATOR CA700
The CA700 Pressure Calibrator has a basic accuracy of 0.01% of
reading on pressure measurement and 0.015% of reading on
Current/Voltage source/measurement, which makes it the most
accurate calibrator in the portable calibrator class. The CA700
also has the highest resolution and widest range of any hand held
portable in its class with resolution of 0.001 kpa (200.00 kpa
range) and a resolution of 0.0001 psi (29 psi range). The CA700
supports "As Found", "As Left" data and error rate (%). In addition
the CA700 stores calibration procedures for pressure transmitters
and pressure switched which allow strong support for field
calibration and maintenance work. The CA700 is housed in a robust
IP54 dust proof and water proof case for use in harsh environments.
Available in three model ranges which includes low pressure, medium
pressure or high pressure with selectable high-performance hand
pumps for each range.
High Accuracy and Long Stability
- Achieves the highest accuracy in the portable class
- Basic accuracy:
- Pressure (measurement) / 0.01% rdg.
- Current/voltage (source/measurement) / 0.015% rdg.
- Achieves the highest resolution and widest range in the portable
- 0.001 kPa (200.000 kPa range)
- 0.0001 psi (29 psi range)
- Strong support for field calibration and maintenance work
- Calibration procedures of pressure transmitters and pressure
switches are embedded.
- “As Found”, “As Left” data and error rate (%) can be recorded.
- IP54 dustproof and waterproof robust case enables use in harsh
- Three high-performance hand pump models for different pressure
ranges are available.